Zegrahm Cruises ASIA | Vietnam & Cambodia by Sea with Angkor Wat
- Nights - From
January 29, 2013 – February 14, 2013
Priced from: $10,980
Zegrahm Cruise Asia | Let the magical lands of Indochina seduce the senses with their exquisite natural beauty and rich cultural heritage on this 19-day Vietnam and Cambodia expedition. From elegant Hanoi, cruise southward along the sinuous 1,000-mile-long coast of Vietnam, stopping to discover the requisite wonders of any comprehensive Vietnam tour—the World Heritage Sites of Hue, My Son, and Hoi An, among them. Enjoy a leisurely bicycle ride through emerald rice fields, buy silks in the centers where they are woven, photograph bustling colorful markets and sample delicious culinary delights. Your Vietnam adventure travel experience continues with a cruise down the Perfume River in painted dragon boats, snorkeling over the colorful reefs of Phu Quoc, and meeting the lovely people of this enchanting land. A highlight of the Cambodia expedition is a two-day exploration of the jungle-enveloped temples of the vanished Khmer and Champa Empires, including a sunrise visit to Angkor Wat.
Vietnam and Cambodia expedition highlights:
- Two full days to explore the exquisite temple complexes of magical Angkor, a World Heritage Site, and a must-see during any Cambodia tour.
- Visit the extensive “forbidden city” of Hue, once the imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty.
- Savor delectable local cuisine, browse colorful markets overflowing with exotic produce, and shop for handicrafts, including exquisite silks, during your Vietnam tour.
- Board a traditional junk for a Vietnam expedition cruise among the dramatically sculpted limestone islands and islets of stunning Vinh Lan Ha Bay.
- Experience the juxtaposition of Vietnam’s two major metropolises; the graceful colonial legacy of Hanoi and the energetic and modern vibe of Saigon.
With Zegrahm Expeditions, virtually everything is included in the cost of your Vietnam and Cambodia tour:
- All gratuities, from porters and ship’s crew to tour guides
- All accommodations, including pre-voyage hotel nights
- Welcome dinner and orientation briefing to get to know one another and get a good sense of what’s to come
- Daily activity options, from visiting World Heritage Sites such as Angkor Wat, to sailing aboard a traditional junk in Vinh Lan Ha Bay
- World-class lecture and expedition team
- All meals onboard and with the group ashore
- All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
- All transfers on the group arrival and departure days
- Gift certificates for recommended Vietnam and Cambodia expedition gear and reading materials
- Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your Vietnam and Cambodia adventure travel experiences, with everything from currency information and weather to shipboard amenities and a packing list
- Medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- Dedicated Zegrahm program manager and air coordinator to answer all your questions
- Photographic journal upon returning home to relive your Cambodia and Vietnam tours